Here is a Colorbond Roof Restoration Belgrave completed by Casey Roof Care in April 2016. In terms of taking on difficult projects, this is as hard as they come. When other roofing contractors walked away because it was too difficult, we engineered the job correctly to complete it safely, on time and for a reasonable fee.
The existing Colorbond began to look tired and no longer matched the style of the owners. The chimney was poorly installed and looked unattractive. The existing gutter guard could not handle the volume of debris falling onto the roof and brought about hazardous maintenance requirements to the owners. The guttering, fascia and down-pipe arrangement was outdated and we were requested to design new modern approach.
The slope/pitch of this roof made it not possible to access through traditional means. Also at the rear of the building was a 10 meter fall-away which brought about even more OH&S considerations.
The steps we took in this Colorbond Roof Restoration Belgrave included;
- Engineering the job safely to comply with WorkSafe by employing the use of a boom lift and extensive scaffold for rear access
- Removal of old guttering, gutter guard, down-pipes and chimney components
- Full Roof Cleaning including adjoining surfaces
- Repair Chimney including new Dektite
- Application of 3 stage roof paint system in “Monument”
- Installation of “OG” Gutters and Colorbond downpipes
- Trimming of fascia and new gable metals throughout
- Installation of area suited Gutter Protector for zero maintenance
- Painting of cladding, remaining PVC downpipes and gutters
- Replacing roof screws and general repairs throughout
Here is what our clients had to say once the job was over – taken from Google 23 May 2016
“We can not express how thankful and happy we are that we found Adam & Dylan from Casey Roof Care.
We knew had a highly complex job for them to do on our investment property working around our current tenants…